This beautiful hand knotted rug is a perfect marriage of gold and ivory with touches of taupe. The warm pattern and colors of this rug give it the luxurious look it deserves.
For deciding which rug size works best in your space see our rug size guide here.
- Material: 70% New Zealand Wool, 30% Viscose
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Rug pad recommended
- Made in India
- Vacuum thoroughly at least once a week with beater bar off.
- For rugs placed in high-traffic areas, rotate every few months to distribute wear and fading.
- Clean spills immediately. Blot with dry cotton cloth or clean paper towel. Work from the outer edges of the spill towards the center to prevent spreading. Blot with damp cotton cloth or papertowel to remove residual staining.
Returns - At House of Jade Home we pride ourselves on only offering items we love and are confident you will love. We do allow you to return most items up to 30 days after purchase. You will be responsible for return shipping and you will need to return the item in its original packaging. Your refund amount will be the total order value less shipping and handling charges. We do not allow refunds on artwork or furniture. All artwork and furniture sales are final. Rugs and lighting will incur an additional 15% restocking fee. We are happy to replace damaged items. Please contact us no later than 48 hours after you receive an order to report damage. Handling fees are added to large/oversized items to cover the increases care/cost to freight these types of items. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions related to our shipping or return policies.