Pippa Rug Swatch
The lived-in design of the Pippa rug pairs a traditional medallion motif with framed scrollwork borders. It's power-loomed in Egypt and gives off a tranquil and soothing color palette.
For deciding which rug size works best in your space, see our rug size guide here.
Rug swatches are final sale and may not be returned.
- Due to increased holiday order volumes, shipping times may vary.
- Backorder dates are subject to change.
- Material: 100% Polypropylene Pile
- Construction: Power-Loomed
- Pile: 0.75"
- Rug pad recommended
- Made in Egypt
- Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean, dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids.
- Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
- The color may transfer and should not be placed directly over existing carpet.
- Expect shedding. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Returns - At House of Jade Home we pride ourselves on only offering items we love and are confident you will love. We do allow you to return most items up to 30 days after purchase. You will be responsible for return shipping and you will need to return the item in its original packaging. Your refund amount will be the total order value less shipping and handling charges. We do not allow refunds on artwork or furniture. All artwork and furniture sales are final. Rugs and lighting will incur an additional 15% restocking fee. We are happy to replace damaged items. Please contact us no later than 48 hours after you receive an order to report damage. Handling fees are added to large/oversized items to cover the increases care/cost to freight these types of items. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions related to our shipping or return policies.